Intuitive healer specializing in inherited & war trauma, and personal & ancestral healing.
Watch a short video about Jennifer’s work and mission.
I am an intuitive healer, empath, and medium on a mission to help people Find the Answers to their family and military histories. Discovering the true stories of our families allow for family patterns, inherited trauma, and secrets to rise. This provides an opportunity to take a deeper look at our research and families to allow for healing and closure.
For more than 20 years I have studied genealogical records. For over a decade I have studied every branch of the military and their records for World War II. I am the original authority on how to find the answers, even if the records burned for military research for World War I, World War II, Korea and Vietnam. I was the first to create the educational materials, books, live speaking, webinars, and online courses, to teach others the strategies. While I no longer teach these strategies, you can find my webinars and online courses on the WWII Education website.
Living both in the U.S., and Europe and having witnessed battlefields and burial sites, hearing stories, and understanding context, I am in a unique position to help clients heal on both sides of the ocean. I understand both genealogy and military records, and what information, secrets, patterns, inherited trauma, feelings, and emotions they may share. Through a decade of study in many aspects of ancestral lineage healing, energy healing modalities, inherited trauma, PTSD, grief & loss, caregiving, and spirituality, I now help clients process what comes up through the research in facilitation sessions. You can learn more about the healing side of my business on the Ancestral Souls website and the linked course website, Finding the Answers Journey.
I look forward to working with you to discover the true stories of your family.
- Evolutionary Relationships Course – April 2021
- Love, Trauma, and Healing Course – April – May 2021
- Multi-Generational Healing Course – April 2021
- Collective Trauma Healing Program – November 2020 – February 2021
- Principles of Collective Trauma Healing Program – November 2020 – March 2021
- Your Glorious Life Masterclass – October-November 2020
- The Embodiment Conference Training – October 2020
- Trauma Mind & Body Super Conference – September 2020
- Collective Trauma Summit – September 2020
- Intuitive Healer Training Program & Certification – April 2020 – March 2021
- Intuitive Heart Program – April-May 2020
- Find Healing & Resilience in Ancestral Wisdom – March 2020
- Evolved Empath Summit – March 2020
- Energy Training for Empaths – March 2020
- Find Your Ground – March 2020
- Reweaving Your Ancestral Story – February 2020
- Ancestral Healing Summit – February 2020
- Foundations of Embodiment Facilitator Certification – Spring 2020
- Embodied Trauma Conference 2020
- Cultural Somatics Institute – ECourse on Racialized Trauma – January 2020
- Release Yourself from Family Karma Course – January 2020
- Of Stone, Bone, and Water – Winter 2020
- Ancestral Lineage Healing Course November 2019 – March 2020
- Embodiment, Boundaries and the Ancestors October – November 2019
- Roots to Resiliency (Grief course) October – December 2019
- Healing Conversations (Grief course) October 2019
- Has read numerous books on PTSD, ancestral healing, grief, caregiving, Somatic Psychotherapy, Holocaust experiences, Vietnam experiences, inherited trauma, Sacred Ceremonies and other related topics.
- Watch my 2018 RootsTech Video Starting WWII Research.
- Reiki Practitioner – 2017
- Access Bars Practitioner – 2017
- 1996 – present – Various genealogical courses, ProGen, and self-study. Wrote several courses on genealogy, personal history, writing, and military history for NIGS.
- 2010 – present – thousands of hours in a deep dive self-study into all branches of the military and their WWII records which allowed Jennifer to create a research process to help people research any 20th century war. Through this deep dive she created in 2012 the first books and programs to help others do the research. Answers exist even if the records burned.
© 2021 World War II Research and Writing Center