you have a choice in how you react or respond
EVERYONE has a choice in how the react or respond to things that frazzle their brain. Create cognitive dissonance. Go against their ingrained beliefs. Yet with the domination of censorship and an agenda to create fear, division, hate, and anger on all media channels both online and offline, people have allowed themselves to be conditioned (brainwashed) into believing their way/beliefs are the only ones allowed. People in general stopped questioning things they intuitively know are wrong or go against their beliefs.
What else contributes to this? Constant violence and sex glorification/abuse we see everywhere we look. People don’t even question it most of the time – they just say PRAY FOR… rather than doing anything to change things. The violence and sex continue to create fear based responses and PTSD type triggers in us. It changes our bodies, brains, nervous systems, responses and reactions to things. Sometimes we don’t even realize it has happened until we blow up or get really sick because the programming of society has been a slow constant drip for decades.
No one questions it. But it has left people in fight or flight states often and they forgot they had a choice in how they respond, react, or live their lives.
We all have a choice in how we live our lives. Who we allow to be in our space. What choices we make. What we believe to be TRUE for us. It doesn’t matter what other people think.
how do we change this?
Change starts with each of us individually.
- We need to start looking at our own beliefs and responses. Ask the hard questions about WHY do we respond or react this way? What happened to us throughout our lives that created this “monster” inside us that feels it has to lash out at anything different?
- Ask yourself why you feel the need to troll people’s social media so you can “feel good” about how much hate and verbal abuse you spew at them because they disagree with what you believe. Get real with it and start to change it.
- Look at your family history. We all inherit trauma from our ancestors going back several generations. Sometimes our reactions to things are so decontextualized we don’t even know why we react or respond in a certain way. This is good to acknowledge and start to work on to release.
- We need to start doing our inner work to allow the dark parts of ourselves, the fear based parts, and the wounded parts to surface. Once things go from unconscious to conscious, we can look at them, heal and release them. DARK TO LIGHT.
- How do we do this? Some people rely on religion and faith. Others doing energy healing or spiritual work. There are more than a hundred different modalities to help shift your beliefs and energy and release the past. There are many different options and a lot of information online and in books and classes to explore.
We are moving into a new era of life on this planet. One in which we will have greater freedoms, greater choice, more equality, and more options to create the life we truly desire. The questions for you are:
- What kind of life do you really want to live?
- What kind of energy do you want to play in?
- What kind of people do you want in your life – those who help keep you in fear-based and negative living or those who help raise you up and support you to create something greater?
Please share this article widely so more people will consider their choices.
If you need support, I offer several options.
Facebook Group: Genealogy Ancestral Lineage Healing
Private Facilitation or Coaching: Finding the Answers Journey
Find me everywhere: LinkTree
© 2020 Ancestral Souls