As we navigate this worldwide purging, cleansing, and transformation on the planet, people are reacting in many different ways. Have you noticed this? It is almost as if people have forgotten we are allowed to be different. We are allowed to have different beliefs. This country was founded on people having different beliefs and we were given the rights to this. Yet, the longer the worldwide lockdown goes, the more division we see. The more anger, verbal abuse, and hate we see popping up online -from people who IN REAL LIFE would never say those things to us.
My role here is to invite you to question your beliefs and look at where you function from. Agree with what I pose here or don’t. Like the questions or don’t. Choose to shift into a different energy or don’t. Keep me as a contact/family member/friend or don’t. It doesn’t matter to me. It’s all a choice. You have a choice in how you live your life. I’m here to present questions and options. You do what you want. I’m going to create my life in a way that is true for my heart and soul whether you agree with how I do it or not.
It’s all a choice.
people have forgotten they have a choice
- Have you noticed how people we once thought of as family who loved us react in abusive, hateful ways to things we say or post online because our beliefs and choices do not align with theirs?
- Have you noticed how people we once considered intelligent critical thinkers follow the herd and fear based information and go after anyone who posts something that contradicts their beliefs?
- Have you noticed people who are FB friends or contacts on other platforms who never interact with you are suddenly trolling your posts to just verbally puke on you because you don’t align with their beliefs? Do they get all excited over trolling posts? That’s a destructive energy they are playing in. Do you like that energy?
- Have you noticed how people we thought were one thing (because we labeled them as such) are really so much more?
- Have you noticed you are not alone in your beliefs – that there are people out there who get you and you can be a support to each other?
- Is there anything else you have noticed I didn’t mention?
- Have you been surprised at who has come out to attack you because you believe something different? Or that you share something alternative to mainstream media/herd mentality beliefs and brainwashing?
- Have you noticed there is a serious divide about those who believe the herd mentality that EVERYONE should stay home because of a virus that is not as deadly as the flu BUT because the media told you it will kill you – you believe it? Have you noticed no one ever cared about the numbers of people who die on a daily basis NO MATTER WHAT is happening on the planet but are VERY upset about the virus deaths? Does this mean those other deaths never mattered?
you have a choice in how you react or respond
EVERYONE has a choice in how the react or respond to things that frazzle their brain. Create cognitive dissonance. Go against their ingrained beliefs. Yet with the domination of censorship and an agenda to create fear, division, hate, and anger on all media channels both online and offline, people have allowed themselves to be conditioned (brainwashed) into believing their way/beliefs are the only ones allowed. People in general stopped questioning things they intuitively know are wrong or go against their beliefs.
What else contributes to this? Constant violence and sex glorification/abuse we see everywhere we look. People don’t even question it most of the time – they just say PRAY FOR… rather than doing anything to change things. The violence and sex continue to create fear based responses and PTSD type triggers in us. It changes our bodies, brains, nervous systems, responses and reactions to things. Sometimes we don’t even realize it has happened until we blow up or get really sick because the programming of society has been a slow constant drip for decades.
No one questions it. But it has left people in fight or flight states often and they forgot they had a choice in how they respond, react, or live their lives.
We all have a choice in how we live our lives. Who we allow to be in our space. What choices we make. What we believe to be TRUE for us. It doesn’t matter what other people think.
how do we change this?
Change starts with each of us individually.
- We need to start looking at our own beliefs and responses. Ask the hard questions about WHY do we respond or react this way? What happened to us throughout our lives that created this “monster” inside us that feels it has to lash out at anything different?
- Ask yourself why you feel the need to troll people’s social media so you can “feel good” about how much hate and verbal abuse you spew at them because they disagree with what you believe. Get real with it and start to change it.
- Look at your family history. We all inherit trauma from our ancestors going back several generations. Sometimes our reactions to things are so decontextualized we don’t even know why we react or respond in a certain way. This is good to acknowledge and start to work on to release.
- We need to start doing our inner work to allow the dark parts of ourselves, the fear based parts, and the wounded parts to surface. Once things go from unconscious to conscious, we can look at them, heal and release them. DARK TO LIGHT.
- How do we do this? Some people rely on religion and faith. Others doing energy healing or spiritual work. There are more than a hundred different modalities to help shift your beliefs and energy and release the past. There are many different options and a lot of information online and in books and classes to explore.
We are moving into a new era of life on this planet. One in which we will have greater freedoms, greater choice, more equality, and more options to create the life we truly desire. The questions for you are:
- What kind of life do you really want to live?
- What kind of energy do you want to play in?
- What kind of people do you want in your life – those who help keep you in fear-based and negative living or those who help raise you up and support you to create something greater?
Please share this article widely so more people will consider their choices.
If you need support, I offer several options.
Facebook Group: Genealogy Ancestral Lineage Healing
Private Facilitation or Coaching: Finding the Answers Journey
© 2020 Ancestral Souls